We are pleased to offer our Work Exchange Program at The Yoga Place!
To be eligible you must:
* Have attended The Yoga Place for at least 3 months
* Commit to the position for at least 6 months
* Be dependable and punctual
* Regularly attend classes at The Yoga Place
* Remember that this is not a volunteer position. Please only apply if you can commit as if it were a paid part time job. This is a working service exchange agreement and we will pay you with monthly unlimited yoga classes!
Responsibilities may include:
* Cleaning rental mats and organizing props
* Cleaning studio floors and walls
* Organizing office area
* Promote events, workshops, etc via your social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, instagram, Tumblr etc)
* Place flyers in various places downtown
* TBD - Signing people in during our busy classes
1. Fill out application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Interview with Denise, Studio Owner.
3. We will select applicants based on:
- History at The Yoga Place
- Schedule availability
- Previous volunteer/ work experience
- Financial need
- Interest in becoming more involved in the community
- Ability to represent The Yoga Place well
APPLICATION (copy and paste in your email)
1. Please describe yourself in a few words.
2. How long have you been practicing at The Yoga Place?
3. Why do you want to work at The Yoga Place?
4. Please describe your skills and experience that would be applicable to this position.
5. Please specify your hours of availability. Include days, times, and any restrictions.
6. Is there anything else you would like us to know?